2 cans sweetened cond. milk
12 cups lemon juice
- In a small saucepan or the microwave, melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Place about 24 graham crackers in a plastic bag. Roll with a rolling pin until finely crushed. This may be done in small batches.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs into a medium bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the graham crackers.
- Add the melted butter.
- Stir or blend together with your hands.
- Press into the pie plate or other pan.
- To pre-bake the pie crust, bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F. oven.
- 3 cups plain soy milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Put the soy milk and sugar in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the volume is reduced to 1 cup. Take off the heat and add your vanilla and salt. Store in the fridge. This is only good for 7 days, then should be thrown away
My favorite pie. Yummm! But you forgot the blueberries and that you can use cherry pie filling or as we do it – half blueberry and half cherry pie filling.
As they say around here “it’s so good it ‘ll make you smack yo’r momma”
We did just blueberries because it is Luke’s favorite! The topping is on the side so you could skip the blueberries!
Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that Luke just threw this post on my blog, so we’d have all the recipes together! The topping was a bad part to forget! And we do whip cream too!!! Yum!! Of course, my absolute favorite part is the crust!!!
Is the banner from a picture you took?
No. I wish!! My site is still sort of under construction, I think…….