2 cans sweetened cond. milk
12 cups lemon juice
- In a small saucepan or the microwave, melt 6 tablespoons of butter.
- Place about 24 graham crackers in a plastic bag. Roll with a rolling pin until finely crushed. This may be done in small batches.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups of graham cracker crumbs into a medium bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the graham crackers.
- Add the melted butter.
- Stir or blend together with your hands.
- Press into the pie plate or other pan.
- To pre-bake the pie crust, bake for 8 to 10 minutes in a preheated 350 degree F. oven.
- 3 cups plain soy milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
Put the soy milk and sugar in a sauce pan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until the volume is reduced to 1 cup. Take off the heat and add your vanilla and salt. Store in the fridge. This is only good for 7 days, then should be thrown away